Next category is the medium-capacity microwave which is slightly larger than the compact microwave. These “family sized” microwaves as they are called, are 20 inches wide (51cm), they can fit 1-1,5 cubic feet and produce 1000-1500 watts.
Third and last category is the large-capacity microwave which is strong enough to cook a whole meal. These microwaves are over 20 inches wide, around 20 inches deep and 12 inches in height. It is strong enough to cook roast or a turkey breast, and even manage to cook a 9x13 casserole dish. It can easily be adjusted to any cooking feature automatically and the temperature is also easy to control.
• Type and size: Comparing counter-top models to built-in models, the first one takes up a lot of counter space even though it handles much more in capacity. But while the second one saves space, it requires to be installed to use.
• Capacity: even if it’s a huge microwave, doesn’t mean that it can fit more. Some can fit as much as any small one and take up more space themselves at the same time.
• Extra features: Decide carefully if you will actually be using all the extras it offers because the price can only go up when it has the extra grilling or browning feature.
• Turntables: a very important feature that makes your food cook perfectly on each side so you won’t have to turn the chicken to cook on the other side.
• Noise: Be sure it doesn’t make a lot of noise while working.
If you like this article, click the Like button below so that your friends can get the chance to read it as well.